Fall Ultimate practices on Tuesdays will be ran by the Varsity Captains with parent chaperones. The coaches will run the Thursday practices and attend the games. The team is currently signed up for the boy's division, interested girls please send Sara Helm (email@example.com) an email and we will add a co-ed or girls team depending on interest. Girls are welcome to play in the boy's division if we do not have high enough interest for a standalone team.
Everyone is welcome, we do not make cuts. The camaraderie and community of Mounds View Ultimate is sure to form new friendships. After joining many players realize that playing Ultimate was one of the best decisions of their life.
When We Play.
The first practice is Tue, August 27 at 5:00 at Pike Lake Kindergarten Center. Practices will be from 5:00 to 7:30 on both Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Games will be on Saturdays at varying times from September 7th - November 2, 2019 at West Minnehaha Recreation Center in St. Paul.
This is not a sport where players run around barefoot. Athletic cleats are required for all players (no metal spikes please). Outside of footwear only a white and dark shirt are required for practice. Additional recommended equipment (not required) includes: Discraft 175g disc, water bottle, sport bag, and compression shorts.
August 27th - October 31st, Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00 - 7:30 pm @ Pike Lake Kindergarten Center.
September 7th - November 2nd, Saturday mornings/ early afternoon (game times will vary by week) @ West Minnehaha Recreation Center.
$50 per player, bring a check filled out to "Mounds View Ultimate" to the FIRST event you attend.
Girls, please send Sara Helm (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email if you are interested in playing and she will guide you though the signup process. Boys, please follow these steps to register:
1. Log into your Minnesota Ultimate account.
2. Select the U20 Fall League icon on the home page
3. Select register yourself to an existing team.
4. Select Mounds View for the team.
5. Fill out missing information and sign waivers.
6. Print out medical authorization, fill out(enter "MOUNDS VIEW COACHES AND CHAPERONES" as the chaperone), sign & turn it in to a chaperone at practice.
7. If you are new to ultimate or did not play last spring, you will need to purchase a USA Ultimate "Youth Affiliate" Membership as part of this signup. If you played last spring, your membership is still valid for fall league. DO NOT PAY ANY ADDITIONAL FEES TO MINNESOTA ULTIMATE.
8. You must sign up & turn in all the forms before you can participate in practice or games.
9. The Activity Fee for Fall Ultimate is $50 made out to Mounds View Ultimate. The fee can be turned into the parent chaperone at practice. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY ANY ADDITIONAL FEES TO MINNESOTA ULTIMATE.
10. Complete Online Form:https://forms.gle/CpfFkSYZS9j2qdHz5